is a B2B product in the field of online payments. We build “made in Ukraine” fintech solutions that help businesses accept payments and ensure a smooth purchase experience for their clients from Europe to LATAM, from the USA to Asia. We are part of the history of each company we work with - and we help them enter new markets and increase their profits. We believe no company should struggle with payments. So we make them easy.
– offices in Ukraine, Poland, Cyprus
– 200+ clients went global thanks to Solidgate (Ukraine, US, EU)
– 100+ alternative payment methods (APMs)
– 120 team members
– PCI DSS Level 1 provider
– №1 employer (Ukrainian DOU version)
Solidgate is an IT product company that creates “made in Ukraine” fintech solutions for internet businesses all over the world. Solidgate products enable global businesses and build the economic infrastructure for the internet economy.
– Fintech - fast-growing industry
– Back-end driven product with complex logic, architecture and modern stack (Golang, Java, Kotlin, React, Typescript, PostgreSQL, Elastic, Redis, RabbitMQ, Docker, AWS)
– the opportunity to do business with large Western tech companies (USA, Europe)
– challenges and direct impact on business scaling, on product metrics — here, you can propose and implement
– team united by a common goal, vision, and values
– opportunity for development and growth, personal career plan for each employee
Solidgate Stands with Ukraine!
Solidgate created the Payment Link
, so that Charity Foundations can accept payments swiftly in any currency. We are proud to be partners with KOLO
and “Повернись живим”
Now we are looking for a Software Engineer with deep expertise in Golang
and with a strong desire to create high-load systems applying best development practices.
What you will do:
– develop Web-decisions (Payment Page, Payment Form, SDKs etc)
– constantly improve services architecture and development practices
– cover your code with unit tests
– conduct code reviews
Our expectations from the candidate:
– at least 1 year of commercial experience in Go
– 2+ years of general commercial experience
– understanding of microservice architecture
– understanding of high-load systems development
– Docker, AMQP (preferably RabbitMQ)
– experience with PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch.
Will be an advantage:
– you go with initiative in life
– AWS experience
– experience working on fintech projects
Competitive corporate benefits:
— health insurance and corporate doctor
— free snacks, breakfasts, and lunches in the office
— full coverage of professional training (courses, conferences, certifications)
— performance review twice a year
— sports compensation
— competitive salary
— the ability to work remotely
— Apple equipment
Feels like a perfect match?
Send your СV right now, and we will contact you!