GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
- net6 (we almost all services migrated from 3.1);
- PostgreSQL 12 and planing to migrate to 14;
- RabbitMQ, Kafka;
- ElasticSearch, Kibana, Grafana;
- Kubernetes, AWS;
- GitLab CI/CD.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Developing and maintaining high load, distributed system based on microservices;
- Writing, maintaining and fixing unit and integration tests;
- Analyzing infrastructure and code bottlenecks, looking for solutions to these problems.
Essential professional experience:
- Proven experience in commercial software development 3+ years;
- Experience with version control systems (Git);
- Writing good, maintainable C# code (.NET Core, ASP.NET Core), a good understanding of OOP and SOLID, DDD, understanding software design patterns;
- Strong knowledge of such tools and technologies .NET: tools, libraries, frameworks;
- Experience with RDBMS/NoSQL: query profiling and tracing, understanding principles of index and transactions;
- Experience with message brokers: understanding principles of work, use patterns;
- Good skill in code debugging and profiling;
- Experience in writing unit tests and integration tests;
- Adhere to the fact that you cannot work without code review and carry this message to the masses :);
- Striving to improve existing solutions and approaches to the implementation of functionality.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience of the product release for FinTech (PCI DSS).
We care of your:
- Medical compensation/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.