is a technology company on a mission to build the world’s first entertainment super app – combining videos, social, games, and shopping in a delightfully gamified, thoroughly enjoyable single app experience. We do this today for the same reason we began with on day one: to turn the magical, uplifting experience of Surprise into a daily, weekly, and monthly life event – because it makes people happy.
What we are doing has never been done before, and like any innovator, we face challenges on a daily basis that require top minds in their fields to break through. So, we have been steadily building an international team defined by courageous ideation, relentless drive for impact, and meritocratic leadership. We are asking you now to envision yourself as a valued member of our winning team, on this inspiring mission.
We're now looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Head of Customer Support to provide direction and leadership to all customer support agents. On a daily basis, you will continuously audit and update processes, troubleshoot technical problems, and assist our users with any and all issues.
What will you be doing?
- Providing direction, leadership and effective communication to all customer support agents to ensure successful training and team development;
- Effectively and professionally handling customer service situations;
- Creating processes that optimize follow-up with customer experience and ensure satisfaction;
- Serving as an internal customer advocate and assisting in developing customer engagement strategies;
- Continuously monitoring customer support by implementing performance measurement systems;
- Experience with handling production issues would be a big plus;
- Being an expert on all Surprise products and services to provide the most efficient and effective customer service possible.
What are we looking for?
- Advanced written and verbal English (C1+)
- 5+ years of experience building and managing customer support team(s);
- At least 2 years of experience in customer support for a gaming product;
- Ability to track success and analytics, gauge effectiveness of correspondence, and manage relationships;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Self-starter, results oriented, and track record of success in a fast-paced work environment;
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Work on interesting and challenging projects, while building a pioneering software category;
- Ultramodern offices in the heart of Warsaw;
- Health Benefit Package (LuxMed);
- 20 Paid Time Off days, Public Holidays of Poland;
- Competitive salaries;
- English classes and an immersive English-speaking work environment (we have a lot of native speakers at the office);
- Drinks and fresh fruit;
- Great atmosphere, with the vibe and energy of a high-growth tech company;
- Close collaboration between international team members;
- Corporate activities and parties;
- And, of course, we use Surprise internally!