Plarium is an international developer of award-winning mobile and desktop games. More than 1300 of our specialists work remotely or at offices in Israel, Ukraine, Poland, and the USA.
RAID: Shadow Legends, Mech Arena, and our other 20 hit titles unite more than 435 million players worldwide. With over 13 years’ experience, we strive for boundary-pushing gameplay and graphics. We pair this with our dedication to innovation through analytics, marketing, and community interaction.
We’re looking for a talented Unity Developer to join our team that’s working on a new cross-platform, third-person shooter. With innovative gameplay and a realistic setting, the project is large-scale and ambitious both from a graphics and game design point of view, and from a technical perspective.
The start of a new project provides an opportunity to influence the key decisions in designing game features and mechanics, prototyping, development, and art. We create our own products and control all the steps of game development – from ideas to final stage implementation.
The successful applicant will be creating tools that will be used by Level Design, Game Design, Environment, AI, and Technical Art specialists to develop and support the game. Most tools will be developed using Unity Editor.
Apply now if you want to create a shooter that you would want to play yourself. More details will be provided during the interview.
- Creating toolsets for Level Design, Game Design, Environment, AI, and Technical Art specialists
- Implementing game mechanics
What we expect
- At least 2 years of work experience in game development using Unity
- Strong C#, .NET skills
- Fluency in Ukrainian
- Experience developing tools in Unity Editor
- Skills in developing real-time multiplayer games
- Knowledge and experience developing games using ECS (Entitas / Unity DOTS)
- Experience working with Unity UI Toolkit, Odin Inspector
- Experience of optimization using Xcode, Unity’s Memory Profiler and Profile Analyzer
What we offer our Employees
- Officially registered full-time employment
- Paid leave of 20 or 26 days depending upon working experience
- Medical insurance and fully paid leave if you or your child are sick
- Opportunity for counseling with psychologists
- Individual development plan and regular feedback
- Professional seminars, workshops, courses, and internal training programs
- Group English, Polish, and Ukrainian language classes
- Free vacation planning assistance from our travel managers
- Opportunity to take an interest-free loan
- Online Pilates classes and a running club
- Relocation assistance