We’re looking for a React Native Engineer to build on our platform for Mathematics and Chemistry. Join us and change the college STEM learning experience forever!
We transform the college STEM lecture with a unique active learning platform. We focus on elegant, discipline-specific interactive assessment tools that triumph over traditional and generic multiple-choice systems (and we’ve got the data to back it up too!). Our first product for college chemistry has been quickly adopted at over 500 higher ed institutions and we’re just getting started.
We’re a VC-backed team of scientists, engineers, and educators who are redefining the way students learn and interact with their subject matter. We’re looking for a React Native Engineer to build on our platform for Mathematics and Chemistry. You will be joining a team of 4 experienced React Native engineers. Join us and change the college STEM learning experience forever!
• Single codebase React Native app for three platforms: iOS, Android, and web (via React-Native-Web).
• Spring backend using MongoDB as our primary database
• Mission-driven: you know the traditional college lecture is broken and you want to do something about it
• Enjoy writing custom user interfaces with unique, never before seen interactions
• At least 3 years of professional experience working with React Native
• At least 6 years of software engineering experience
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented design patterns
• Strong algorithms and data structures background
• Strong work ethic — we’re here to change education and get the job done
Good to Haves:
• Background in a STEM field
• Native iOS or Android development experience
• Experience with Java
• Experience working in a cross-functional environment
• Experience with AWS
• Experience with MongoDB