PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Work closely with payroll process in different locations (Asia, Africa, LatAm);
- Improve and administrate benefits package (Medical insurance, Corporate English, team buildings);
- Prepare the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget;
- Manage HR analytics;
- Ensure C&B processes are working properly;
- Consult employees on corporate processes and policies;
- Manage ad-hoc project’s tasks according to business needs.
Essential professional experience:
- At least 1 year on relevant positions;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- At least Intermediate English level;
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment and manage time effectively.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Strong communication and analytical skills ;
- 1C knowledge ;
- HRMS experience .
We care of your:
- 100 % paid sick leaves;
- Medical insurance & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and constant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system.
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities.
Don't hesitate and send your CV!