If you join our team, you’ll be recreating a system that helps run all medical research. The platform uses the power of a slashing stack and is designed according to the tenets of event-driven architecture (Kubernetes, Kafka, AWS, Microservices).
Members of the team are all senior-level and above, so everyone is used to working together effectively and is always up for a good time during daily standups.
Clients who are both tech-savvy and courteous are a plus. They require talented engineers to assist them in delivering a great life-changing product on time.
- Understand business needs
- Design and document technical solutions
- Write clean and maintainable code, perform code-reviews
- Establish optimal processes and state-of-the-art engineering practices
- Help team to self-organize
- Take ownership of the system quality
- (If needed) monitor/support the system in production (Pager Duty)
- Fluent/advanced English to communicate daily with customers
- 7+ years with React/FE
- Super strong JS + Typescript is a must (there’s a lot of complex business logic)
- Good HTML, CSS (there’s fewer styling challenges, no animations etc.)
- Experience with test tools (Jest, Cypress, Selenium, Playwright, etc.)
- Experience in GitHub Actions, Docker, and AWS