The fast-growing product company is looking for experienced DevOps Engineer. You will work on the innovative product for collecting, visualizing, analyzing and making sense of data from drilling rigs to help oilfield companies optimize their operations and ensure safety.
Kubernetes, AWS Lambda; Elastic Beanstalk; ECS; EC2; Postgres; MongoDB; Redis; Kafka; Python/Nodejs/Ruby.
What Makes Us Special?
Corva is the emerging leader in real-time data and analytics for the oil & gas industry. The world’s biggest companies rely on our platform every minute of the day to support their critical operations. Our team is actively shaping the future and we are looking for dynamic, creative, and thoughtful individuals to contribute to our success.
What Makes You Special?
Do you have a passion for making sure overall infrastructure is running smoothly? Are you eager to utilize what you know and grow your skill set as we tackle new challenges? Are you quick on your feet and a great teammate? Are you looking for the freedom to define an amazing career, at a fun, fast-paced start-up?
What Will Your Day Job Look Like?
The candidate will strive to create a scalable & stable environment that enables rapid software development and deployment. They will actively engage with the development team to identify the potential for optimization and create plans to enhance the overall system. We care about simplicity. We believe in constantly finding better ways to approach software development. Our everyday practice involves virtualization, containerization, dealing with the Cloud, networking, configuration management systems, deployment automation, and much, much more.
How Will You Knock It Out Of The Park?
You have a passion for your job. You have a passion for learning and having your voice heard, but also know how to leave your ego at the door. You are relentless in navigating data from all angles. You work hard and you aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty. You can easily navigate a fast-paced team environment with tight deadlines and multiple priorities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Infrastructure and environment management, maintenance and automation(Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible)
- Management and improvements of CI/CD pipelines
- Scaling and performance tuning for sub-systems(Kafka, Postgres, Redis; MongoDB, etc)
- Monitoring and observability improvements
- Troubleshooting of development and production environments
- Security and compliance for project environments(AICPA SoC2, ISO 27001)
- Maintain development environment setup automation
- Participate in on-call rotation (at least once per month)
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong knowledge of of AWS technology stack
- Strong Linux/Unix administration skills
- Experience managing PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CircleCI, GItHub Actions, GitLab)
- Minimum of two years of full-time experience as DevOps Engineer role with our tech stack
- Ability to write scripts to solve challenges and to troubleshoot issues
- Containerization and serverless application experience a plus
- Working on great tech stack (app platform) with truly big data (processing 1TB every day)
- Product company with a long-term vision
- High talented team
- Project exposure and ownership that impacts our users, product, and business
- Medical insurance
- Sport compensation