We invite those who fired up to:
- Understand, validate, and process customers’ needs;
- Work with data-driven, customer-oriented approach in the product;
- Manage the full cycle of product improvements from discovery to production;
- Cooperate actively with other Product Managers to bring maximum value to еhe platforms;
- Combine customer needs with business value items into product features based on global strategy;
- Create, prioritize, and manage product tasks;
- Collaborate with a variety of business and tech teams across the company.
Essential professional experience:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Product Management;
- High expertise in product management processes (scoping, planning, budgeting, etc);
- Hands-on experience with analytical tools (All types of product funnels, user journeys, KYC, etc);
- Upper-Intermediate+ level of English;
- Passionate about betting/gambling;
- Experience in products development is a must.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience in the online sports betting industry;
- Product or Mobile Development experience is a plus.
We care of your:
- 100 % paid sick leaves;
- Medical insurance & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system.
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities.