At AgileEngine, you're free to build your own team of A-players and choose out of 90+ available projects the one you'd like to work on. Join the squad of experienced software experts who make a difference through off-the-wall solutions.
What you will do
- Apply your knowledge of technologies, software architecture, and engineering best practices to the creation of highly reliable, performant, and scalable products
- Own projects of increasing complexity and contribute to the common code
- Influence technical design and team processes by suggesting techniques and best practices
- Contribute to project estimation, mentor teammates, and help your team be successful as a unit
- Help shape business decisions with your technical expertise
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Experience working in a cross-functional team
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Solution-focused thinking and an ownership mindset
- Positive and open-minded style of communication
- Elevated self-awareness and a desire to share your expertise
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
- A selection of exciting projects
Join projects with modern solutions development and top-tier clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and leading product brands
Tailor your schedule for an optimal work-life balance, by having the options of working from home and going to the office – whatever makes you the happiest and most productive.
About our projects
One of our experiences in Java has to do with expanding the functionality of a video conferencing app. The varied technology stack underlying this functionality includes Scala, Java, PostgreSQL, Redis, Angular, and C++.
Our team is also implementing new features for our well-known client to help connect job seekers and employers while continually improving code quality, performance and reliability of their services, systems, and user-facing applications.