YOC is looking for a full-stack tech lead with react and Node JS to join one of their distributed development team. Move your career up a level with a new role as team lead helping to build the Vis.X product line. VIS.X® is YOC’s proprietary platform that creates a unique marketplace, providing access to hundreds of millions of users through direct deals and real-time media execution across any digital device. VIS.X® enables high-volume media trading between premium advertisers and premium publishers in the most effective and scalable way. Designing, implementing and operating customer-facing products to increase the entire online purchase experience.
- Experience in building robust and maintainable frontend applications and REST interfaces.
- Experience of working with CICD using Git Actions/ cloud build.
- Excellent software engineering skills and solution driven way of thinking.
- Experience with React or other declarative UI frameworks is a plus.
- Experience in GCP or other cloud environments is a plus.
- Experience in building, integrating and operating highly distributed applications (Micro-services, SOA, self-contained-systems).
- Experience in event-driven architectures, messaging patterns and Apache Kafka is a plus.
- Excitement about creating end-to-end solutions for our customers.
- Passion for knowledge sharing and willingness to mentor other team members in best practices, code quality and tech frameworks.
- Agile mindset and full-stack thinking.
You should be an expert in:
- Cross Browser development
- React (ReactNative would be a plus)
What can you expect from working with us:
- Regular business trips to Berlin
- OS of your choice: OS X on MacBook Pro or Linux/Win on HP/Lenovo business laptop + extra 24″ screen
- Covered sick leaves and 20 days of vacations
- Your bookkeeping will be maintained by a professional accountant
- Last but not least — valuable compensation for your efforts.
What responsibilities will you have:
- Building mobile first, use facing Ad-formats with focus on performance
- Improving custom tooling and libraries, used across multiple teams
- Partner with our software engineers, product owners and UI/UX designers in creating and continuously improving end-to-end solutions
- Building micro-services and self-contained applications including polyglot persistence
- Building scalable and cloud-ready software solutions in our Google cloud environment
- Working with a team of software engineers, product owners and UI/UX designers in creating and continuously improving end-to-end solutions