We’re looking for a skilled Data Analyst with practical experience in Python and working experience in a Linux environment. If you possess knowledge of statistics and are proficient in designing models for implementation in applications, this opportunity is for you.
As a member of our client’s Engineering team, you’ll be responsible for designing and developing data pipelines, tools, and processes to reliably ingest and process massive amounts of data within our various systems.
Our client is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States which provides audience-based, multi-screen advertising solutions to local, regional, and national businesses and advertising clients. They enable advertisers to reach more than 90 million U.S. households on cable networks, on-demand, and addressable television inventory across the U.S., and more than 45 million U.S. households through authenticated, privacy-compliant IP addressability supported by rich data sets, powerful analytics, and attribution services in a simple, user-friendly way.
We are building the next generation of ad planning and campaign optimization platform. We are excited by what we’re building, and we care about the quality of our code and our user experience. We expect you to balance high work standards with a pragmatic approach to getting things done. Our culture is fast-moving, and engineers who like to work on a wide variety of projects, try new technologies, and collaborate with cross-functional teams thrive with us. If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk.
- Collecting, organizing, and analyzing data from data sources
- Applying statistical algorithms and approaches to analyze data and forecast trends with actionable business insights
- Designing and implementing efficient data storage architectural patterns
- Creating data management solutions for underlying data
- Filtering database requirements according to the needs of different stakeholders
- Preparing comprehensive reports by analyzing data, forecasting trends, and making predictions
- Cooperating with team members across technical, product, engineering, and operational teams to remain up-to-date with data management processes and systems
- Encouraging transparency of team activities throughout the organization by utilizing documentation, structured processes, and efficient communication methods
- 5+ years of experience as a data analyst or in a data-related field
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Statistical modeling skills and knowledge of statistical algorithms implemented in Python or other object-oriented programming languages
- Experience with MMP systems and Data Warehouse solutions (Snowflake, AWS Redshift, etc.) and Machine Learning platforms (Azure ML, etc.)
- Strong SQL programming skills, applying data modeling practices to relational databases. Data manipulation and transformation knowledge is required
- Hands-on experience with cloud environments and server management
- Proficiency in handling datasets containing multi-billion records
- Bachelor’s /Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Science/Mathematics or related field or equivalent job experience
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience with С#
- Writing advanced analytical queries
- Experience working with NoSQL Data Sources
- Knowledge of GraphQL/Apollo, Azure Data Factory, and Airflow
- Experience with BigQuery and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in scripting and deploying ETL jobs, cron jobs, and code changes. Fluency with Airflow and/or Data Flow
- Experience with TDD, pair programming, SOLID Principles
- Experience in Media, Television, or Digital Marketing industries
- Communicative and open-minded
- Team player with a desire to learn technologies, develop new skills, and share knowledge
- Willingness to communicate with engineers to provide data processing solutions in a short time