Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for a Senior Android Engineer (with AOSP experience) for a full-time position (40 hours per week) in Poland. Our client is a remote-first company that serves over one million drivers and over 100,000 businesses that power the physical economy by building technology to improve the safety, productivity, sustainability, and profitability of businesses. The Automated Operations Platform combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to automate vehicle and equipment tracking, driver safety, compliance, maintenance, spend management, and more. The client serves over 120,000 businesses across various industries, including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery. Today, the company’s team comprises over 4,000 employees worldwide, supporting many customers. The client is ready to consider Ukrainians and EU citizens in Poland.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Expertise in Android NDK development.
- Expertise in building Android system services in Kotlin and Java.
- Implemented and experienced in Android system service and framework development.
- Proficiency in Android sensors development and location provider development.
- Experience in building AOSP environment and building setup.
- Experience in retrieving AOSP sensor data.
- Experience in Android app development.
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products.
- Develop functionality for the product to meet critical market needs, focusing on delivering reliable, high-quality software.
- Build user-facing components and related core system functionality and ensure the system as a whole provides a delightful user experience.
- Contribute to the scoping and designing of new software and supporting planning and estimating, including responsibility for estimating individual development tasks.
- Improve code maintainability and supportability, for example, through ongoing code refactoring, code peer-review, unit test development, and provision of stable APIs.
- Conduct project design reviews and code reviews.
- Be responsible for the quality of delivered code, and own certain features.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in our welcoming office.
- Comprehensive medical insurance after one month.
- MultiSport card with access to 2500 sports facilities all over Poland
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- 15 vacation days, 10 national holidays, sick leaves, family days off.
- Educational activities reimbursement on the monthly basis.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year and other holidays.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!