GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Cloud Engineer to join our engineering team.
We are looking for a passionate and conscientious Software Developer to join our team – we are open to both Junior and Senior seniority. We create new software from scratch and work on technologies that will be introduced to the market soon.
In this role, you will focus on developing front-end applications with a serverless back-end. You will be part of a team that is passionate about executing the porting of application software features from legacy controllers to next-generation vehicle controllers. These software features will cover all major domains like autonomous driving, body, powertrain and infotainment. Once the features are ported, you will be a part of future development and innovation related to these features. What does it mean for your opportunities? You will be able to shape the future of mobility!
If you have a feeling, even slightly, that this is something for you – don’t hesitate anymore. Our fantastic recruitment team will provide you with more information and guide you through the process. Apply now, there is no time to lose! 🙂
- At least 5 years of experience as a Software Developer or Technical Specialist working with various cloud platforms
- Experience with AWS Services (like SNS, SQS, Lambda, DynamoDB)
- Understanding of serverless architecture & reference architectures for AWS
- Being familiar with software design patterns/templates (Domain Driven, CQRS)
- Good experience with CI/CD and CT Development Cycle (TeamCity, AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeBuild)
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Experience in working directly with customers, partners or third-party developers
- Ability to provide and contribute to technical documentation
- Ability to communicate in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with React.js
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Certification of AWS Developer or AWS Architect
- Design and development of highly scalable, cloud-native applications on the platform using AWS developer services
- Work as a Technical Specialist alongside Business, Development and Infrastructure Teams
- Implementation of best practices in software development (TDD, Kiss, CleanCode, DRY)
- Influence by sharing your development expertise
- Contribute to technical and design discussions to help enterprises speed their adoption of new technologies and practices
- Willingness to learn new technology paradigms (e.g. serverless, containers, microservices)
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better — and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Keep the balance. Work-life balance!
You will have the opportunity to choose where you want to work – at a comfortable office or at home. The choice is not limited to “where”, but also “when” — all of that because of flexible working hours. We will help you to ensure your work-life balance.
Support of health and sports activities
We care about the health of all specialists. Every employee can take advantage of the following:
Private medical care – your well-being is crucial to us. You can choose one of many options, including the one which takes care of your loved ones.
Multikafeteria platform – this feature allows you to use sports facilities cards, attend cultural events or buy sports equipment or books. You choose from a vast variety of possibilities.
Life and travel insurance – our partners provide our consultants with a special group life insurance package.
We encourage you to discover a brand-new experience. GlobalLogic's offices in EMEA regions will meet you with maximum hospitality and the same corporate culture, processes, and possibilities.
Learning and professional growth!
You’ll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it’s up to you!
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code!
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic’s experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: from automotive to healthcare!
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education and the environment, and by developing women in tech, and the arts. For example, learn more about our EcoHike
— a special app that makes the world cleaner! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and groups. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!