We are looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join our Creatio team to work with LATAM Region. The primary role of a marketing campaign manager is to ensure that campaign goals are met. You will work with several of the best teams to create, implement and monitor the effectiveness of campaigns, and provide all the resources needed to achieve your goals.
The role could be based in Poland or Portugal.
- launch marketing campaigns to generate leads: channel planning, budgeting, and execution;
- researching and executing offline and online events (webinars, Lunch & Learns, and others), content creation, and logistics management;
- building reporting and monthly/quarterly business reviews based on results;
- administering financial inquiries;
- working with cross-functional teams to grow lead generation results.
- relevant experience in the successful launch of B2B marketing campaigns;
- good understanding of types of marketing tools (social media, event marketing, content creation, lead capture and conversion, email marketing);
- excellent knowledge of English and Spanish;
- a solid understanding of marketing technologies and trends;
- motivated and attentive to detail.
- the award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of;
- a remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide;
- culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here);
- a vibrant corporate life: enjoy the opportunity to explore your teammates' cultures in online and offline events, participate in sports competitions, enjoy art master classes, and create your new favorite memories at our parties;
- caring for your health: Creatio offers several options for medical insurance together with our medical partner
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay;
- paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc;
- nice and modern hub in the Warsaw city center to get acquainted with colleagues or to gain some quiet space for concentration.