Trueplay provides branded loyalty programs for the iGaming industry. We focus on creating a firm foundation for businesses to engage with their clients in innovative and effective ways.
Trueplay is dedicated to helping iGaming brands excel in customer engagement and build lasting relationships with their players. We create a unified, branded ecosystem that transforms their platforms into captivating gaming experiences. Leveraging innovative digital solutions, we aim to transcend traditional iGaming experiences and guide our partners toward lasting success.
Our vision centers on fostering player loyalty. We accomplish this by nurturing trust, delivering exceptional customer service, and crafting personalized, rewarding experiences within our comprehensive loyalty program. We empower iGaming brands to form deep connections with their players, turning their platforms into a unified, exciting game, and securing a competitive edge in the industry.
We are looking for a skilled System Administrator with 3+ years of experience to join our team in Warsaw. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in desktop administration, network configuration, and experience working with various SaaS services.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all Internal resources, systems and key processes;
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues and repair and recover from hardware or software failures;
- Windows, Ubuntu and macOS design, management, and overall support;
- Enable LAN / Wi-Fi networks to work;
- Ongoing maintenance of business systems across functions, including but not limited to Google Workspace, Jira, HubSpot, Slack and others;
- User- and role-based access controls and security within and across systems;
- Day-to-day upkeep activities in various business systems, including both recurring tasks and one-off requests from team members;
- User enablement and training;
- Internal analytics and reporting;
- Security audit and mitigation of vulnerabilities in the existing infrastructure;
- Proactive prevention of Cybersecurity risks;
- Cloud resources planning and allocation for optimal cost and performance;
- Daily tasks automation to ensure fast response and high throughput;
Preparation and maintenance of up-to-date documentation.
- Experience 3+ in Sysadmin role
- Confident skills of administration Windows, Ubuntu, macOS
- Confident skills of Jira, Slack, Google Workspace
- Good understanding and skills of detection and elimination of basic problems on Hardware
- Strong hands-on experience with Cybersecurity challenges from the Sysadmin perspective
- General concept of how LAN / Wi-Fi networks work
- Understanding of VPN, access management
- Personal interest in professional topics, eagerness to learn and improve skill
- Good communication and multitasking skills
- English level B1, Ukrainian B2, Polish B1
- Comfortable office in of Warsaw, Poland
- Flexible working hours: from 9:00 (10:00) to 18:00 (19:00)
- Free daily catered lunch in the office
- Bottomless coffee, tea, soda available all the time
- Covered cost of office parking
- Training and development: the experience and assistance of our employees, assistance in professional adaptation throughout the probationary period
- Corporate events and entertainment
- Paid vacation in the amount of 20 calendar days, paid sick leave
- Competitive compensation
If you are a highly motivated and experienced System Administrator looking for a challenging opportunity to grow and develop your skills, we encourage you to apply.