Creatio is a global vendor of one platform to automate industry workflows and CRM with no-code and a maximum degree of freedom. With a global team of 700+ dedicated professionals, 700+ partners and thousands of customers, Creatio operates in 100+ countries worldwide.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our Creatio team, who will work with global markets.
- Identifying Potential Partners (Companies) and relevant people working there;
- Setting up automated sequences through Email and LinkedIn Automation Tools;
- Reaching out to relevant prospects within the assigned territory, generating initial interest in having a conversation with Creatio representative;
- Generating Leads and qualified Meetings for the Partnership (Channels) Team;
- Understanding, presenting and effectively communicating Advantages of Creatio Partnership Program;
- Working and collaborating with the Channels Team;
- Supporting various activities of the Marketing Department and a larger Growth team.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Fluent English. Additional languages will be an advantage;
- Experience working with B2B clients/partners for at least 6 months;
- Phone, email, and Social Media communication skills;
- Experience with tools for outbound campaign building – Apollo.io, Expandi, Salesloft, Reply, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and alike;
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Self-motivated, with a high level of integrity and work ethic;
- It will be an advantage to understand the SaaS industry landscape, especially CRM, BPM, Low/No-Code solutions.
What you should expect from us:
- Competitive salary + bonus;
- Powerful award-winning product. Creatio recognized as a Leader and Strong Performer by Gartner and Forrester;
- Collaborative environment. Our corporate culture encourages the exchange of experience and knowledge, readiness to help, and mentoring;
- Limitless opportunities for career development. We organize plenty of external and internal training. Each employee has an individual professional and career growth plan;
- Other essential benefits: health insurance, paid vacation, and sick leave.