We are Mate Academy
— EdTech startup with a technological, gamified, AI-friendly LMS platform
where people learn IT specialties. Try it!
🌎Our mission is to help 1 million people worldwide build their careers in IT.
🤘Already, 3000+ graduates have landed their first IT jobs in just 4 months of training.
Since 2022 we have started our activity in Poland and continue our international expansion.
Our goal — expand our operations to Poland. So we are looking for a first Python Expert who will be responsible for Python content and teaching people to become software engineers.
📍This is part-time project work (At least 10 hours per week)
What will you need to succeed:
- Commercial experience as Python Developer 4+ years
- Python 3.8+
- OOP, Design patterns, TDD, SOLID, DRY principles,
- Algorithms and data structures, Web Scraping, Data Analysis, Multiprocessing
- Django, ORM, Django Rest Framework
- PostgreSQL, SQLite
- Docker, Heroku/AWS
- Git/GitHub, Debugger
- Mentoring, teaching experience
- Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical users
- Passionate about teaching students and sharing knowledge
- Upper-Intermediate + level of English, native Polish
Your advantage will be:
- Experience in public speaking, training videos recording
- Redis, MongoDB, Flask, FastAPI
Your tasks will be:
- Python course recording in Polish (we already have this course recorded in UA language with English subtitles)
- Analysis of the existing course program and its possible improvement
What you'll find when working at Mate:
- A mission to help 1M of people to start their careers in tech
- Play a key role in shaping the future of education
- Freedom to make own decisions and influence business
- Close to zero bureaucracy
- Pre-screen interview — 45 min
- Test assignment
- Tech interview — 1 hour
Does this offer match your career goals? Then let's get acquainted!