Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the universe.
We're looking for a Automation Engineer to join our team and create awesome games at a company that puts quality at the forefront. You’ll enable us to move fast all while maintaining excellent quality for our users. You’ll also get the chance to be an industry leader in automation for mobile games. So, think you have what it takes?
- Develop server side tests (API tests, integration, components, E2E);
- Take part in building and improving our automation infrastructure and tools;
- Create automation services which are effective, seamless and easy to use;
- Be creative and innovative, and build tools to support our daily work and needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering;
- Self-motivated, can-do approach and a team player;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Join a global, data-driven company with a unique product and a strong R&D center;
- Work in an exceptional, innovative, and dynamic environment;
- Enjoy full transparency and open communication with colleagues;
- Take advantage of tremendous opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Influence and help build personalized product experiences for millions of users.
- Generous compensation; paid vacation and sick leave;
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance for you and your family members;
- A MultiSport Plus card for fitness enthusiasts;
- Comfortable office located on 20, Prosta street, Warsaw;
- Free daily breakfasts and lunches, as well as a fully stocked kitchen with snacks and fruits;
- The latest tech equipment, including macOS devices;
- Training & Development/Tuition reimbursement;
- Friend Referral Program with generous bonuses;
- Friday Happy Hours and team gatherings to foster a fun and collaborative workplace culture;
- Relocation bonus for non-local candidates;
- Car parking.
We would like to provide you with a supportive and rewarding work environment, along with opportunities for personal and professional growth. We believe in investing in our employees and creating a workplace that promotes innovation, creativity, and collaboration.