Let’s breathe life into great tech ideas! With more than 3 200 people globally, Intellias is a company where benchmark technological solutions are born. Join in and take your part in digitalizing the world.
What project we have for you:
With great experience come great projects. Just imagine: you can develop a product that should completely change the business of one of the world's largest companies! Our client is an innovative global company from the Fortune 500. Consumer Goods Producer and Retailer with headquarters in Switzerland that sells its products in 130 countries. Intellias mission is to support its strategy and efforts in the Digital and eCommerce space.
A newly conceptualized Digital Eco System is comprised of set of capabilities including an online shop & website, linking online & offline, customization & personalization, engagement & membership, and digital product & services.
What you will do:
- Apply best AEM practices in the development process;
- Creating technical vision & documentation;
- Participate in architecture and design efforts;
- Code review, code optimization;
- Technical tasks implementation, design, refactoring;
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to resolve dependencies, deliver high-quality software on time, etc.
What you need for this:
- 6+ years of professional experience in web content management solutions;
- Comfortable designing caching, load balancing, and security strategies (dispatcher, firewall, CDN, etc.);
- Experience in implementing strategies to support multi-site and multi-language;
- Experience in integrating 3^rd^ party and Adobe products with AEM will be a huge plus;
- Defining migration and upgrade strategies (products and content);
- Comfortable with AEM deployment methodologies (content and code);
- Experience in designing workflow models for business processes, and internationalization;
- Comfortable with cloud-focused considerations, such as Auto-scaling, Replication, Asset management, the implications and differences between on-premises and managed services, Cloud Manager, Package management;
- Experience in preparing infrastructure/deployment diagrams;
- Experience in defining strategies for platform performance and penetration/security testing;
- Adobe Experience Manager Architect certification is considered a plus;
- Particular expertise in Adobe Experience Manager is preferable.
What it’s like to work at Intellias in Poland:
Growing globally, Intellias always follows a human-to-human culture and keeps creating a comfortable environment for its specialists. Check out the benefits we’re glad to suggest:
- Remote or hybrid work
- Flexible hours and workplace
- Smart comfort office places
- Career hub for managing your personal professional growth
- Professional communities
- Referral programs
- Kudos rewards program with corporate coins
- Welcome-kits and corporate gifts
- Language courses and speaking clubs
- Yoga classes
- Workshops & webinars
- Mentorship programs
- Medical insurance
- MultiSport Card
- Eyeglasses co-financing