GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Security Engineer to join our engineering team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, passionate, optimistic, out-of-the-box thinker position to join our growing Information Security team.
- Proven experience (6+ years) in cybersecurity roles, with a track record of progressively increasing responsibilities.
- Strong technical background in areas such as network security, endpoint protection, cloud security, identity and access management, and encryption.
- Demonstrated experience working in cybersecurity teams.
- Good understanding of cybersecurity frameworks, regulations, and best practices (e.g., NIST, ISO 27001, GDPR).
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to solve complex security challenges.
- Experience with security assessment tools and techniques.
- Familiarity with security incident response and crisis management.
- Continuous learning mindset to stay current with emerging threats and technologies.
Nice to have:
- Penetration Testing skills;
- Cloud Security knowledge;
- Task automation (bash or python).
- Work with a team of cybersecurity professionals, if possible, provide guidance, training, and support to ensure the team’s success.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement effective cybersecurity strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Work on security operations, including incident response, threat detection, vulnerability management, and penetration testing.
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services;
- Send and receive notifications to the SMEs about the vulnerabilities discovered along with remediation, and also follow up on the closure within SLA
- Stay up-to-date with the latest cybersecurity threats, trends, and technologies to ensure the organization’s security posture remains robust.
- Evaluate and select security tools / technologies to enhance the organization’s security capabilities.
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure security measures are integrated into system design and implementation.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to resolve complex security challenges and incidents.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills include performing root cause analysis for preventative investigation.
- Handle L2 and above-level technical escalations from the L1 SOC team and resolve them within SLA.
- Create and manage the SOPs, runbooks and Asset inventory with risk classification;
- Administration of SIEM environment (eg: deployment of the solution, user management, managing the licenses, upgrades and patch deployment, addition or deletion of log sources, configuration management, writing parsing rules with Regex, change management, report management, managing backup and recovery etc)
- Investigation, Triage, remediate and find RCA of Compromised accounts, e-mail threats, and abuse reports from various sources.
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
- Always be curious and keep growing your skills and capabilities.
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better — and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Keep the balance. Work-life balance!
You will have the opportunity to choose where you want to work – at a comfortable office or at home. The choice is not limited to “where”, but also “when” — all of that because of flexible working hours. We will help you to ensure your work-life balance.
Support of health and sports activities
We care about the health of all specialists. Every employee can take advantage of the following:
Private medical care – your well-being is crucial to us. You can choose one of many options, including the one which takes care of your loved ones.
Multikafeteria platform – this feature allows you to use sports facilities cards, attend cultural events or buy sports equipment or books. You choose from a vast variety of possibilities.
Life and travel insurance – our partners provide our consultants with a special group life insurance package.
We encourage you to discover a brand-new experience. GlobalLogic's offices in EMEA regions will meet you with maximum hospitality and the same corporate culture, processes, and possibilities.
Learning and professional growth!
You’ll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it’s up to you!
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code!
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic’s experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: from automotive to healthcare!
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education and the environment, and by developing women in tech, and the arts. For example, learn more about our EcoHike — a special app that makes the world cleaner! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and groups. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!
Your personal data will be processed only for the purpose of this recruitment process. If you want us to process your personal data also for the purpose of future recruitment processes in GlobalLogic, please add the following consent to your application or send it to us in a message: “I agree to processing of my personal data by GlobalLogic for the purpose of future recruitment processes”. More details on how we process your personal data and what are your rights can be found here: https://www.globallogic.com/recruitment-privacy/. Remember that you can withdraw your consent anytime, for example by sending an e-mail at [email protected]