ELEKS Data Science Office is looking for a Data Scientist in Poland.
Our project is a cloud-enabled, scalable, and High-Performance Computing enterprise risk management solution that allows (re)insurers and pension funds to access next-generation technology to rapidly solve today’s key insurance challenges, such as hedge strategy testing and regulatory and economic forecasting.
- Experience with Python 2 and Python 3 is a must
- Experience in Scientific Python stack like Numpy, SciPy, Pandas is a must
- Understanding theoretical concepts of statistics/probability
- Understanding theoretical concepts of data mining, machine learning
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to handle multi-tasking activities
- Ability to learn quickly
- Master's degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or similar
- At least an Upper-Intermediate English level is a must
WILL BE A PLUS
- Knowledge of the following: Matlab/Octave, R
- Knowledge of Economic Simulations and Actuarial Calculations
- Passion for learning and education
- Result oriented
- Implementing financial models
- Implementing the end-user business logic
- Implementing and configuring the Python infrastructure for the end-user production environment
- Collecting, transforming, and reprocessing raw data to prepare it for analysis
- Deriving descriptive statistics out of the reprocessed data
- Building statistical and probabilistic models
- Providing comparative research on different algorithms an
You can apply your cv here: https://jobs.lever.co/eleks/32094261-2b5a-49cd-838c-af1f434b9ddf?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=dou.eu
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.