Moon Active, a mobile games company with millions of daily active players worldwide is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our team and to help create awesome games at a company that puts quality at the forefront.
You will support production activities to sustain our platforms & tools, troubleshoot, develop, maintain, and document technical solutions related to Moon Active’s production infrastructure.
- Ongoing monitoring and control of the availability of the different services of the production 24/7;
- Monitoring and detecting problems in the production environment, as well as 1st and 2nd tier infrastructure and application troubleshooting;
- Work within Operations with interfaces to Product, R&D and Support teams to escalate, troubleshoot and resolve complex issues;
- Ensure proper documentation is provided for all supported SRE activities and standards.
- Experience with Linux based systems;
- Scripting experience (Python/Bash/etc);
- Basic monitoring experience;
- Good communications skills, upper-intermediate level of English;
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Ability and motivation to work in a team and in rotating shifts 24/7 (~3-6 night shifts a month).
- Be familiar with AWS/GCP (or other cloud providers);
- Experience with monitoring tool and vendors such as Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, NewRelic, Signalfx, CloudWatch, DataDog, etc;
- Experience with SQL;
- Experience with IaC (Terraform);
- Experience with distributed systems, containers and Kubernetes .
- Join a global, data-driven company with a unique product and a strong R&D center;
- Work in an exceptional, innovative, and dynamic environment;
- Enjoy full transparency and open communication with colleagues;
- Take advantage of tremendous opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Influence and help build personalized product experiences for millions of users.
- Generous compensation; paid vacation and sick leave;
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance for you and your family members;
- A MultiSport Plus card for fitness enthusiasts;
- Comfortable office located on 20, Prosta street, Warsaw;
- Free daily breakfasts and lunches, as well as a fully stocked kitchen with snacks and fruits;
- The latest tech equipment, including macOS devices;
- Training & Development/Tuition reimbursement;
- Friend Referral Program with generous bonuses;
- Friday Happy Hours and team gatherings to foster a fun and collaborative workplace culture;
- Relocation bonus for non-local candidates;
- Car parking.
We would like to provide you with a supportive and rewarding work environment, along with opportunities for personal and professional growth. We believe in investing in our employees and creating a workplace that promotes innovation, creativity, and collaboration.