Computools is extending its team and looking for a skilled Java Developer! We follow two cooperation models involving solution-type and outstaff projects and engage with customers throughout the world. We invite you to make our team even stronger with your skills, and we’ll help you grow and gain knowledge in four major industries of our expertise — Retail, Healthcare, Finances, and Consumer Services.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience with Java from 3 years;
- Solid knowledge and experience with the following languages and frameworks: Java 8+, Spring (Core, MVC, Security), Hibernate/Spring Data;
- Experience with the following databases and repositories: SQL database (MySQL, Postgres), MongoDB will be a plus;
- Experience with the following protocols, solutions and APIs: Java core, Java multithreading/concurrency, HTTP, gson/jackson, Java Servlet API, FB, Twitter, G+ API, Payments API, Third party app integration, Java stream API, AWS/Google cloud will be a plus, Kafka/Rabbit will be a plus;
- Knowledge and experience with the following approaches and principles: OOP, OOD, basic understanding of patterns, REST, MVC, DI, knowledge of algorithms, SQL, functional approaches.
- Experience with the following technologies and tools: Maven/Gradle, IDE Java debug tools, Java profiler, GIT, Linux administration, Docker, Junit, Nginx.
- English Upper-Intermediate
What we offer:
Friendly team of professionals:
- Strong technical specialists who are ready to help solve problems.
- Financial and 1 to 1 meetings.
- An individual development plan that helps to achieve the desired goals on the career path.
- The ability to change and expand the technology stack within the company.
- Paid conferences and certifications.
- Lectures and other events.
- Knowledge Bases with useful information for development.
- Opportunity to grow and become a coordinator and a Technology Lead further.
Improving the English language:
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work remotely with necessary hardware and furniture provided by the company.
- 24 calendar days of vacation per year and paid sick leaves.
- Financial support and gifts for important events.
What you will need to do:
- Estimate tasks provided by a Project Manager (PM) or Technology Lead (TL).
- Complete tasks from PM or TL within the estimated time.
- Participate in the scrum process.
- Participate in project development.
- Perform technical research.
- Keep technical documentation of the project.
- Prepare reports.
- Communicate with customers.
- Work on improvements of the current project.