We are looking for a talented Technical Artist to join our team that’s working on a new cross-platform, third-person shooter. With innovative gameplay and a realistic setting, the project is large-scale and ambitious both from a design point of view and from a technical perspective.
The successful candidate will become part of the team working on the procedural generation of game levels and their elements. This team develops graphic systems and shaders, visual effects, and tools for improving work with game assets.
The Technical Artist will get the opportunity to influence key design decisions regarding game features and mechanics, prototyping, development, and art. We create our own product and control every step of development – from initial ideas to the final stages of implementation.
Submit your CV and help create a shooter that you would play yourself!
- Creating systems of procedural generation for game levels
- Developing and optimizing graphics systems and shaders
- Contributing to the creation of game elements and mechanics, from prototyping to final realization
- Participating in the creation of visual effects
- At least 3 years of work experience in game development
- Experience working in Unity
- Skills with C# scripting
- Experience creating shaders, both manually (using HLSL/Cg) and using node-based editors
- Familiarity with any 3D editor
- Knowledge of practical aspects of the full 3D model creation pipeline
- Experience working with Houdini and the Houdini Engine for Unity
- Experience profiling graphic performance on mobile platforms
- Experience developing tools for Unity
- Experience importing and setting up animations
- Ability to use animation controllers in Unity
- Familiarity with the hardware restrictions of mobile devices
- Experience modifying Unity’s graphics pipeline
What we offer our Employees:
- Officially registered full-time employment
- Paid leave of 20 or 26 days depending upon working experience
- Medical insurance and fully paid leave if you or your child are sick
- Opportunity for counseling with psychologists
- Individual development plan and regular feedback
- Professional seminars, workshops, courses, and internal training programs
- Group English, Polish, and Ukrainian language classes
- Free vacation planning assistance from our travel managers
- Opportunity to take an interest-free loan
- Online Pilates classes and a running club
- Relocation assistance