We are looking for a Senior/Middle Android Developer who is dreaming of developing ambitious IT products and wants to be part of a great team of professionals.
This role is based in our office in Warsaw, Poland, the company will help with the relocation process.
Grow with us:
- 5+ years on the global market
- 500+ professionals (over the past year we have grown 2 times)
- 5+ apps
- 200M downloads
- Our applications are sold all over the world with a focus on the USA, Latin America, Europe, and we are actively entering the Asian markets
With us you will:
- Work with modern technology stack: Kotlin, Kotlin coroutines, Android Jetpack (Arch components, Compose, Navigation, Room, Hilt)
- Participate in the app design and development
- Work in the Android Developers team and interact with other company specialists
- Implement cool ideas without micromanagement and bureaucracy, and feel the freedom of creativity
- Try new approaches in development and constantly keep up with the times
Challenges you'll meet:
- Implement new features
- Writing the actual code
- App integration with backend
- Architecture development for new app functionalities
Your professional qualities:
- 3+ years of commercial experience in Android development
- Clear understanding of OOP and design patterns, knowing typical architectures
- 2+ year of experience in implementing apps on Kotlin
- 1+ year of experience with Android Jetpack (Any of: Arch components, Compose, Navigation, Room, Hilt, WorkManager)
- 1+ year of experience with Kotlin Coroutines and Coroutine Flow
- Understanding MVVM/MVI
- Understanding DI (hilt or dagger 2)
- Experience with Rest API, Retrofit
- Experience with Unit tests
Nice to have:
- Experience with Jetpack Compose
- Experience with CI/CD
In our team we value:
- Sociability. Team update, regular communication with the working group on current projects in written (chats) and verbal formats (stand-ups and other meetings). Openness to communication. Ability to formulate tasks clearly and concisely
- Results orientation. Willingness to bring your tasks in line with the team and company global goals, to implement the necessary changes
- Responsibility. Attention to details, autonomy, willingness to take on obligations and comply with agreements
- Proactivity. The ability to set goals and achieve them. Creating opportunities without waiting for them to appear
- Orientation to development and self-learning, interest in new technologies. A constant desire to learn and develop your skills, gain new experience
We offer a fair level of compensation that will be appropriate for the candidate’s expertise and level.
Welltech is not only about great benefits but also about great culture. All our specialists are offered incredible opportunities for professional and career growth, flexible work environments, and the ability to suggest ideas and drive changes.
You would have a chance to develop and implement your own ideas, as well as to make the world a better place!
Check out some of our products:
Candidate journey: ⭕️ Intro call ----> ⭕️ Interview ----> ⭕️ Final Interview
As a part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas, while helping make the world a better place!