Let’s connect people globally! With a first-class team of engineers, Intellias provides and supports top-level services in the telecom sector all over the world. Join in and be among those who create the future of communications!
What project will you be engaged in?
Our end client is a leading satellite telecommunications company. With over 70 satellites, it combines a vast, intelligent network of satellite and ground infrastructure with industry-leading expertise to manage and deliver high-performance video and data solutions virtually everywhere on the planet.
The customer mission is to help broadcasters touch more viewers on screen; mobile network operators expand into uncharted markets; peacekeepers receive real-time intelligence; passengers work and play online; and communities thrive in a digital world—in some of the most remote places on the planet.
What do we expect?
- Minimum five years of applicable working experience (designing and building software applications) with experience of working in agile environments;
- 2+ years of experience with the Microsoft Azure Cloud;
- Proficiency in Java 11 and 17;
- Significant experience with Kubernetes, Docker and cloud deployment technologies;
- Experience with any of these technologies is a plus: Azure DevOps, Jira, Azure Pipelines, Jenkins, Azure Container Registry/Instances, Azure Active Directory, Kubernetes, Ambassador, Terraform;
- In-depth knowledge of SpringBoot, Spring framework, ORM, Reactive programming, Java con-currency, Java design pattern, JVM and memory management;
- Significant experience working on the full stack of enterprise web-based cloud applications;
- Experience with test tools for testing integrated systems and performance;
- Experience with all stages of the software life cycle including Continuous Integration tools (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GIT, Bamboo, Maven, etc.);
- Experience of developing software systems in a satellite context or environment is a plus.
Develop advanced tech solutions at Intellias in Poland! We keep creating a human-to-human culture to unite the best engineers, creators and innovators. Get on board and check all the benefits of working in a team of the leading service provider in Poland: https://career.intellias.com/