Drivers of change, it’s your time to pave new ways. Intellias, a leading software provider in the automotive industry, invites you to develop the future of driving. Join the team and create products used by 2 billion people in the world.
What will you deal with?
- Software requirements elicitation from system requirements and Customer software requirements;
- Develop Software Architectural and Detailed design according to the ASPICE requirements;
- Software Units and Unit tests development;
- Close communication with the Customer on a daily basis.
What do we expect?
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++ language;
- Experience in automotive domain Knowledge of AUTOSAR Classic on various layers - MCAL/ Services Layer/ ECU Abstraction Layer/ CDD/ RTE;
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR configuration tools like EB Tresos/DaVinci Configurator/DaVinci Developer;
- Ability to read, analyze and understand requirements, architecture, and design documentation;
- Ability to analyze and understand source code Experience in debugging of low-level embedded project;
- Good technical/logical thinking;
- Upper-intermediate English level;
What is welcome?
- Experienced in ASPICE;
- Experience in architectural documents development (SAD);
- Experience in design documents development (SDD).
Develop advanced tech solutions at Intellias in Poland! We keep creating a human-to-human culture to unite the best engineers, creators and innovators. Get on board and check all the benefits of working in a team of the leading service provider in Poland: https://career.intellias.com/