Quantum is a global technology partner delivering high-end software products that address real-world problems. We advance emerging technologies for outside-the-box solutions powered by AI, ML CV, GIS, Blockchain, MLOps, and more.
🔥🔥🔥 Quantum expands the team in Poland and has brilliant opportunities for Data Science Engineers
If you want to work on areas related to #datascience, and solving real-world challenges with innovative technologies, apply for the vacancy below.
⚙️ Must have skills
- At least three years of commercial experience in DS.
- Strong knowledge of linear algebra, calculus, statistics, and probability theory.
- Knowledge and experience with algorithms and data structures.
- Experience with Machine Learning libraries (NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, ScikitLearn).
- Experience with at least one of the Deep Learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch).
- Knowledge of modern Neural Networks architectures (DNN, CNN, LSTM, etc.).
- Experience in classical Computer Vision algorithms.
- Experience in Natural Language Processing.
- Experience with SQL.
- Strong knowledge of OOP.
- At least an Upper-Intermediate level of English.
⚙️ Nice to have skills
- Experience with production ML/DL frameworks (OpenVino, TensorRT, etc.).
- Docker practical experience.
- Basic understanding of Big Data concepts.
- Experience with Cloud Computing Platforms (AWS, GCloud, Azure).
- Participation in Kaggle competitions.
⚙️ You will be working on full-cycle data science projects. Your tasks will include
- Data Analysis and data preparation.
- Development of NLP/Deep Learning / Machine Learning / Computer Vision solutions. Developing ML models and deploying them to production.
- Sometimes, this will require the ability to implement methods from scientific papers and apply them to new domains.
⚙️ We offer
- Delivering high-end software projects that address real-world problems.
- Surrounding experts who are ready to move forward professionally.
- Professional growth plan.
- Taking ownership of R&D and socially significant projects.
- Evolving professionally with team leader support.
- Participation in worldwide tech conferences and competitions.
- Taking part in regular educational activities.
- Being a part of a multicultural company with a fun and lighthearted atmosphere.
- Staying in control of your life, working from anywhere with flexible working hours.
- Paid vacation and sick leave days.