Toshiba is the global market share leader in retail store technology. As retail’s first choice for integrated in-store solutions, Toshiba’s innovative technology enhances customer engagement, transforms in-store experience, and accelerates the digital transformation of the retail industry. Today, Toshiba is in a position wherein it defines dominating practices of retail automation and advances the future of retail.
The product is aimed at comprehensive retail chains automation and covers all work processes of large retail chain operators. The product covers retail store management, warehouse management, payment systems integration, logistics management, hardware/software store automation, etc.
The product is already adopted by the market, and the biggest US and global retail operators are among the clients.
Java, Spring boot, Docker, Kubernetes, Maven, Git, MongoDB/CosmosDB, PostgreSQL, Swagger, OpenAPI spec + OpenAPI generator, Cucumber
What you will do
This opportunity will provide the candidate the chance to work on a microservices-based platform and help code, lead and design functional deliverables of data processing solutions applications.
You’ll be working alongside other experienced engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform. Qualified candidates will be forward-thinking, self-motivated, and bring excellence to the development and customer experience.
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Strong knowledge in software architecture, object-oriented design and data structures
- Knowledge and experience with microservices and back-end system development
- Strong knowledge in algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Knowledge of OpenAPI and REST APIs in general
- Good knowledge of estimation techniques
- Good understanding of unit testing methodologies
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with source control (git is preferred) and CI/CD
- Knowledge of professional software engineering, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math or related field
- Knowledge and experience in e-commerce / retail
What you get
- Work remotely or from the office options on a flexible schedule
- Financial compensation for professional events and education
- Unlimited work-from-home option
- Flexible working hours
- 20 working days of holidays
- 2 weeks of paid sick-period
- Medical insurance
- The senior team and challenging projects
- Long-term employment
- Accountant support
- Zero bureaucracy