We are seeking a high-performing IT Sales Manager to facilitate us in meeting medium and large-sized enterprise client acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping DevPals competitive and innovative.
-Achieving quarterly & annual gross profit margin targets.
-Developing and maintaining an effective lead generation process from start to finish.
-Developing business opportunities, understand the needs of the client, and identify market trends.
-Developing strong relationships with strategic new clients at the senior level so that they are positive for the company as a strategic partner.
-Working closely and effectively with recruitment, pre-sales, and management throughout the sales cycle.
-Participating in regular client review meetings to ensure the success of each engagement.
-Making cold calls to leads generated by trade shows, networking, strategic accounts, prospective customers, etc.
-Proactively helping resolve issues with clients and internal stakeholders.
-Proactively creating demand for offshore engineering and personnel solutions.
-Reporting on successes and areas in need of improvement.
-Technical sales experience with a focus on outstaff is a must
-Ability to perform with minimal supervision, be proactive and work under pressure.
-Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills.
-Ability to work on multiple and/or complex sales projects simultaneously.
-Ability to communicate clearly in English is an absolute necessity.
-Marketing or business administration bachelor's degree is a plus.
-Understanding or experience in working with the IT markets in the EU, the US and Israel.
-Clear understanding of all stages of the sales proccess (from lead generation to post-closure support) and the roles involved.
- Compensation will consist of a base salary plus commission.
- The commission's structure will be determined by the achievement of previously agreed-upon specific targets and quotas.
- These quotas and targets will be tied to sales revenue and other volume-based metrics.
What we offer:
- A flexible schedule in a remote work format.
- Professional development opportunities.
- There is no red tape.
- Paid time off and sick leave.
- Corporate incentives, such as birthday and New Year's gifts.