Currently, CoreTeka is seeking a Goland Developer to join a next-generation technology company’s project. You will get the opportunity to work with high-level USA based engineers and managers, but with a correction to the European time zone (so you don’t need to work nightly, just attend short meeting in the evening).
We would like to invite you to apply if you are open to new knowledge, like to investigate and are ready to share your background, even if you don't think you meet all of the requirements listed below.
Key facts about the project:
- The company was founded in 2014 and already attracted $489 millions of the investments, for a total capitalization of $4.4 billion.
- The key technical team members are TOP developers from Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon
- In 2022, the company was included in the rating of America's Best Startup Employers (forbes.com)
- In 2021, the company got into the LinkedIn Top Startups 2021 rating
- In 2021, the company got into the Technology Fast 500 winners rating
- Clients of the product are such large companies as MongoDB, Zoom, Twilio, DocuSign, Siemens etc.
- Working with voice/video streams and real-time transcriptions to extract intelligence and actionable insights
- Analyzing the relevance of extracted intelligence, performance of the extraction algorithms, and evaluating the performance of third party voice processing APIs
- Finding ways to engineer high availability into a system that has lots of moving parts, not all of which are directly under your control
- Working with stakeholders to make sure our customers have the tools they need to be successful on our platform
- Finding quick ways to prototype and test possible solutions to large problems
- Looking up and down the stack for the best return on investment for any given pain point
- Working on one of the most visible parts of Outreach’s product - to both our customers and the rest of our organization.
- 6 + years of experience shipping production quality code in Ruby or another backend language, along with strong software engineering skills
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Strong willingness to switching to Golang
- Proven technical and project leadership skills. Able to guide and mentor others.
- Experience with cloud-based service applications and continuous-deployment projects
- Willing to go above and beyond to help other team members
- Ability to prioritize details along a path of iterative delivery
- Ability to quickly ramp up new technologies and start contributing.
We provide our team with:
- Possibility to work as a private entrepreneur
- Flexible schedule
- Paid vacation, sick leaves
- Days off according to the national holidays
- Interactive engagement in development processes building and optimization
- Professional development.
About the Team
On the Voice Intelligence Team, the goal is to build the most intelligent assistant for the sales engagement domain. You’ll work closely with customers, scientists and product managers to shape the future of the project. You’ll own the features from design to the implementation and will have plenty of opportunities to interact with customers directly. You’ll be exposed to the cutting edge technologies, in ML as well as in cloud driven development to help project reach to the next level, both in conversational understanding and system scalability. We have plenty of tough challenges which require creative minds like yours to help us solve!