Plarium is an international developer of award-winning mobile and desktop games. More than 1300 of our specialists work remotely or at offices in Israel, Ukraine, Poland, and the USA.
RAID: Shadow Legends, Mech Arena, and our other 20 hit titles unite more than 435 million players worldwide. With over 13 years’ experience, we strive for boundary-pushing gameplay and graphics. We pair this with our dedication to innovation through analytics, marketing, and community interaction.
We’re looking for a talented Project Manager to join our TPS Department, which is working on a cross-platform third-person shooter in a realistic setting with innovative gameplay. The project is large-scale and ambitious, both from a graphics and game design point of view and from a technical perspective.
The successful candidate will lead and support the development process between multiple teams: Unity Developers, Game Designers, Net developers, Art, Technical Art, and QA.
This project is in an early stage of development, which can offer the opportunity to influence key creative decisions, and the chance to work on a variety of tasks. We create our own products and control all steps of the development process – from the idea to the final stage of implementation.
- Creating development pipelines for multiple teams
- Creating timely and clear plans, setting up control points, and providing feedback to the team
- Establishing work processes within and between teams
- Creating detailed Jira tasks and comprehensive documentation
- At least 2 years of work experience in Game Development as a Project Manager
- Knowledge of project development approaches for teams of 30+ professionals
- Documentation creation skills
- Experience with Jira or other task management tools
- Fluency in Ukrainian
- English language skills at the intermediate level or higher
- Experience with shooter games
- Experience working with Art, Technical Art, and Game Design teams
- Experience using Confluence
What we offer our Employees:
- Officially registered full-time employment
- Paid leave of 20 or 26 days depending upon working experience
- Medical insurance and fully paid leave if you or your child are sick
- Opportunity for counseling with psychologists
- Individual development plan and regular feedback
- Professional seminars, workshops, courses, and internal training programs
- Group English, Polish, and Ukrainian language classes
- Free vacation planning assistance from our travel managers
- Opportunity to take an interest-free loan
- Online Pilates classes and a running club
- Relocation assistance