Axon has opened a paid internship for beginners in software development. Successful completion of the internship guarantees a contract in the company at Junior Node.js Engineer position.
At this internship, you will
• develop your program engineering skills on real projects;
• work in an Agile environment using the Scrum methodology with a team;
• learn to work both with the code of other developers, and to develop your own project from scratch.
What you need for this position
• Strong program engineering knowledge: paradigms and templates, algorithms and data structures, etc.;
• Own open source projects / scientific projects / participation in hackathons;
• Knowledge of Node.js;
• Understanding of SQL and/or NoSQL databases;
• Academic education in informatics (computer or software engineering) will be a plus;
• Intermediate English for communication with foreign colleagues.
What you will be doing
• Learn how to analyze and estimate the effort of implementing the business requirements;
• Identify & propose improvements to get towards technological excellence on projects in active development phase;
• Learn and apply cutting-edge technologies;
• Conduct design and code reviews with our mentors.
What we offer
• Competitive salary;
• Exciting projects involving the newest technologies;
• Challenging work in an international professional environment;
• Opportunities for professional growth (including free external and internal professional training courses and certifications);
• Corporate/team/special events;
• Medical insurance or gym;
• Other Perks.