We are looking for Python Engineer for Panoply in Portugal.
Panoply is a product offering under SQream Technologies. Panoply is a managed data warehouse SaaS service with native connectors built into the platform. We are partnered with AWS (Redshift) and GCP (BigQuery) for the backend, making it compatible with almost any third-party tool.
Panoply empowers companies to easily Sync, Store, and Access business data without having to employ a dedicated data team. Users can easily connect their BI tool directly to Panoply to view and create reports and dashboards with otherwise hard-to-read data.
We target SMB and large businesses across most verticals. We work directly with business owners, C-suite executives, data analysts, marketers, and also highly technical users.
- Writing clean, maintainable, extensible Python code that follows best practices;
- Requirement analysis, task decomposition, estimation, and implementation;
- Enforcing code quality standards and conduct code review;
- Keeping up to date project documentation in a concise and informative manner.
- 3+ years of practical experience in software development using Python;
- Passion for writing clean, modular code using modern best practices and
- Experience with frameworks;
- Understanding of key concepts in architecture and design of modern, scalable
- Web-based applications;
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle;
- Proficiency in code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Knowledge of the start-up culture, ability to rapidly adapt to changes.
- Python, SQL DBs (Postgres, MySQL, MS SQL), REST API, Web Services, Git, Docker.
- NoSQL (Document oriented DBs, Key-value stores, Memory cached stores), GCP, AWS, K8S, Node.js (Ecmascript 2015+, TypeScript).