Hi! We are looking for a User Acquisition Manager to join our team at Universe.
You will work in a team with Rita
— Head of Marketing. What she likes most about her work is the dynamics, remarkable results, and the opportunity to turn ideas into reality. Rita gained experience as a marketer in an international FMCG company and later decided to deepen her expertise in digital. Now, together with a team of marketers promoting our apps, Rita brings Universe products to the top positions in the global charts of the App Store and Google Play.
Universe is a product IT company. We create functional business applications (utilities for iOS) and develop our own R&D center. In four years, we've built a team of 60+ professionals and become the world’s 3rd largest publisher of scanning utilities in terms of revenue.
About 40 million users have downloaded our apps. The company’s well-known products are ScanGuru
, Translator Guru
, Cleaner Guru
, and Wisey
, our education and lifestyle platform. You can learn more about us by watching this video
The global goal of the Marketing team is to attract new users to our apps and retain existing ones as efficiently as possible. Our main challenge in the future is to scale Universe projects and thereby help the company become a successful and steadily growing holding. We are currently planning to expand our line of applications, which is why we are opening a new position of User Acquisition Manager. Perhaps it could be you?
You definitely should join us if you want to:
- Achieve results and not "drown" in bureaucracy — we value proactivity and say "let's test it" to most ideas. You will be able to see the effect of your work every day and evaluate it with marketing metrics.
- Develop products that are leaders in their category — we have already achieved excellent results, and our goal is to become #1 in the business utilities niche and increase our market share.
- Work in a team of driven like-minded people — apart from other marketers, you will also exchange knowledge with Product Managers and Analysts, thus becoming a T-Shaped specialist.
In this position, you will:
- Create and optimize marketing campaigns on top platforms (Facebook, Google, Twitter, TikTok, Web2app).
- Analyze and monitor the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Run A/B tests to increase funnel conversions.
- Guide the creative team in the search for efficient and working concepts.
- Generate new insights and strong hypotheses based on data.
What we expect from you:
- At least one year of experience in performance marketing with one or more platforms: Facebook, Google, Twitter, TikTok, Web2app.
- Good analytical skills.
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher.
- Being proactive, flexible, and a quick learner.
The following skills will be a plus:
- Understanding and analyzing the sales funnel.
- Understanding of A/B testing principles.
What we offer:
- A strong team of professionals in which you can quickly grow your expertise.
- Ability to work remotely or help with relocation to safe regions.
- Flexible schedule — work in your comfortable rhythm.
- Competitive salary.
- 20 working days of leave, 100% payment for sick leave.
- Free online consultations with a corporate doctor.
- Compensation for English lessons.
- Access to the corporate library and various courses.
Join our Universe!