Plarium is an international developer of award-winning mobile and desktop games. More than 1300 of our specialists work remotely or at offices in Israel, Ukraine, Poland, and the USA.
RAID: Shadow Legends, Mech Arena, and our other 20 hit titles unite more than 435 million players worldwide. With over 13 years’ experience, we strive for boundary-pushing gameplay and graphics. We pair this with our dedication to innovation through analytics, marketing, and community interaction.
Plarium is looking for a talented Community Partnership Manager to join our Community Management Department, which manages online communities for Plarium games. The department also generates graphical, video, and text content for these communities. The content it publishes reaches more than 3 million users every month.
The successful applicant will join the team working on Mech Arena, our third-person MMO action shooter. As Community Partnership Manager, you will interact with content creators who produce content about Mech Arena for YouTube and Twitch. The videos of these creators are viewed several million times each month.
You can check out Mech Arena by following this link
An example of a video from our partnership program here.
The successful applicant will be able to work at our Warsaw office or remotely from Poland.
- Communicating with content creators and and coordinating projects with them
- Providing content creators with the information and resources they need to produce videos
- Working with content creators to develop content plans
- Writing task specifications for designers, artists, and animators
- Collaborating with in-house product and marketing teams
- Analyzing the effectiveness of content creator videos and of the Mech Arena Content Creator Program as a whole
- Creating reports and delivering presentations
- Conducting research on competitor content creator partner programs
- At least one year of experience in working with clients in a product or service company
- Understanding of the basics of brand communication
- Ability to handle objections
- Understanding of best practices for writing task descriptions
- Fluency in Ukrainian
- Experience in communicating with players or customers in English
- English language skills at the upper-intermediate level or higher
- Experience playing action games, especially Mech Arena
- Knowledge of the basics of situation and risk management, and of techniques for conflict resolution
- Officially registered full-time employment
- Paid leave of 20 or 26 days depending upon working experience
- Medical insurance and fully paid leave if you or your child are sick
- Opportunity for counseling with psychologists
- Individual development plan and regular feedback
- Professional seminars, workshops, courses, and internal training programs
- Group English, Polish, and Ukrainian language classes
- Free vacation planning assistance from our travel managers
- Opportunity to take an interest-free loan
- Sports membership at 4500+ facilities across Poland with the MultiSport Plus Card
- Online Pilates classes and a running club
- Relocation assistance