Computools is extending its team and looking for a skilled React Native Developer! We follow two cooperation models involving solution-type and outstaff projects and engage with customers throughout the world. We invite you to make our team even stronger with your skills, and we’ll help you grow and gain knowledge in four major industries of our expertise — Retail, Healthcare, Finances, and Consumer Services.
Now, have a look at the stack we use here:
Who we are looking for:
- Experience with the following protocols, solutions and APIs: JSON, cross-platform layout, Navigation libraries;
- Knowledge and experience of working with the following approaches and principles: knowledge of algorithms, callbacks, promises, functional approaches, OOP, MVC/FLUX, REST;
- Experience with the following technologies and tools: npm/yarn, development & debug tools, fetch/axios, GIT;
- Experience with bridges, such as connecting native SDKs.
- English Upper-Intermediate.
What you will need to do:
- Estimate tasks provided by a Project Manager (PM) or Technology Lead (TL).
- Complete tasks from PM or TL within the estimated time.
- Participate in the scrum process.
- Participate in project development.
- Perform technical research.
- Keep technical documentation of the project.
- Prepare reports.
- Communicate with customers.
- Work on improvements of the current project.
What we offer:
Friendly team of professionals:
- Strong technical specialists who are ready to help solve problems.
- Financial and 1 to 1 meetings to discuss development plans.
- Individual Development Plan that helps in achieving your career goals.
- Opportunity to change and expand the technology stack within the company.
- Paid conferences and certifications.
- Lectures and other events where senior specialists share their knowledge with junior and middle specialists.
- Knowledge Bases with useful information for development.
- Opportunity to grow and become a coordinator and a Technology Lead further.
Improving the English language:
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work remotely with necessary hardware and furniture provided by the company anywhere in Ukraine.
- 24 calendar days of vacation per year and paid sick leaves.
- Financial support and gifts for important events.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us: