GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
We invite those who fired up to:
- Receiving and processing tickets for creating, modifying and revoking access;
- Coordinating with system or role owners regarding approval and implementation of access;
- Troubleshooting and identifying technical identity and access management related issues;
- Performing regular and continuous access management audits of roles and permissions for corporate systems;
- Creating and continuously improving IT security policies and procedures related to access management;
- Participating in security-related projects with other members of security and IT teams.
Essential professional experience:
- 1+ years of experience as IT security specialist/engineer;
- Related experience with granting access rights in different systems (Windows Domain, network equipment, Unix, DB’s, GitLab, JIRA, k8s, etc);
- Experience with the development of RBAC models for IT systems;
- Relevant experience with AWS access management services;
- Knowledge and understanding of basic risk evaluation depended on business demands;
- Excellent communication skills, stress resistance, and willingness to learn;
- Work experience with IDM would be a plus.
We care of your:
- Medical compensation/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.