GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
We invite those who fired up to:
- Analyzing, visualizing, and communicating insights from our data on a regular and ad-hoc basis;
- Selecting, transforming and analyzing the players activity, providing segmentation and developing the main KPI;
- Providing audit and preparing recommendations and insights regarding business improvement;
- Managing of the analytics department;
- Coordinating access, ingestion, and storage of data from various corporate data sources to ensure it’s consistent and reliable;
- Exploring and adopting new technologies and services for a better data-driven culture;
- Making meaningful predictions using data;
- Promoting data literacy in the organization and educating the stakeholders to use existing and new data tools.
Essential professional experience:
- 4-5 years of experience with predictive analytics, data mining, and data visualization working with a wide variety of business data sources;
- Experience using SQL queries and various reporting tools;
- Knowledge of BI Stack, including Tableau, AWS, Python;
- Advanced excel skills (complex formulas, pivot tables, VBA);
- Experience in using machine learning methods;
- Good knowledge of probability theory and mathematical statistics.
We care of your:
- Medical compensation/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.