GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
We invite those who fired up to:
- Identifying and recruiting new affiliates;
- Maintaining stimulating relationships with the current affiliates;
- Developing and monitoring affiliate promotions;
- Reporting for affiliate marketing promotions and activity;
- Maintaining ongoing communication campaigns;
- Identifying and implementing other opportunities to enhance the affiliate program;
- Keeping affiliates up to date on new products and any program enhancements;
- Continually motivating affiliates to perform better;
- Monitoring and reporting on competitors’ affiliate campaigns and promotions.
Essential professional experience:
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of directly job-related experience in affiliate marketing;
- Outstanding spoken and written English;
- Customer-oriented mindset;
- Driven and ambitious, with the desire to succeed as a part of an international team;
- Excellent communicational skills;
- Experience in negotiations.
We care of your:
- Medical compensation/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.