GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
We invite those who fired up to:
Main goal — is setting up customer success service from the scratch in b2b company. Rethinking existing communication with internal operators/customers, improve it.
- Managing client relationships and driving satisfaction, face-to-face at events and digitally via email/ digital tools;
- Leading the cross-functional delivery teams to ensure clarity and alignment on customer product objectives and outcomes required;
- Aiding sales team in the identification of upsell opportunities, managing the client back into the funnel using a consultative, continuous improvement approach with their product delivery;
- Managing and maintaining any issues clients may have within agreed SLAs;
- Understanding strategic goals and how the customer success strategy, objectives and tasks should support delivery;
- Contributing to insights and ideas to the development process of the customer experience strategy and desired customer journey;
- Leading input to continuous improvement in processes and systems, identifying opportunities to reduce work effort for teams and customers across tech and people (including automation);
- Representing the voice of the customer to provide input into every core service and marketing, sales and operations process.
Essential professional experience:
- Proven experience working at a similar role in a B2B IGaming company;
- Leading a team of 5+ employees;
- Record of achieving targets for customers;
- Experience managing large and complex projects;
- Project experience in reporting and relating documentation.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Ability to manage multiple projects and individuals in a pressured and changing environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a range of stakeholders;
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change;
- Focused, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a «can-do» attitude;
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- A problem-solving mindset;
- Strong soft skills, customer oriented thinking, ready to solve delivery conflicts. Able to build and support long term partnership with the client;
- Effective people leadership and management skills to support an environment for high-functioning, productive and engaged teams to operate.
We care of your:
- Medical compensation/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.