GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
We invite those who fired up to:
- Managing projects and releases (timelines, scope changes, risks, dependencies);
- Organizing team work to meet business needs;
- Working closely with Product Owner and Tech Leadership to define team backlog and roadmap;
- Being in strong partnership with Product Owners and Dev/QA leads;
- Developing and maintaining scalable delivery processes along with Delivery Manager;
- Proactively solving day-to-day challenges and making sound judgments;
- Effectively communicating relevant project information to the stakeholders and team;
- Resolving and/or escalating issues promptly;
- «Smart» people managing;
- Recruiting and staffing process (making sure development team has appropriate skills to meet business needs).
Essential professional experience:
- 4+ years of IT project management (running development projects and teams in the role of Project Manager) and understanding of IT processes (Change Management, Release management, and others);
- Proven ability to manage teams of 10+ people and deliver multiple projects;
- Advanced skills in using project support/monitoring tools such as JIRA and Confluence;
- Hands-on experience in Agile/Scrum;
- Understanding of SDLC and finding ways to improve it;
- Passion for building an efficient, reliable, managed and motivated team;
- Strong organizational, planning and problem-solving competency.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Knowledge and experience with the SAFe;
- Experience with Integration management;
- Gaming industry knowledge;
- General understanding of the FinTech approaches.
We care of your:
- Medical compensation/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.