We are seeking a motivated Java engineer to work in our interdisciplinary scrum team, building a large scale peer-to-peer lending marketplace system. The customer is an American fintech company that provides affordable financial solutions to consumers across the credit spectrum including personal loans, credit cards, and home equity lines of credit. The ideal candidate is passionate about learning the Fintech domain and delivering cutting-edge, high-quality solutions to solve business problems.
What you bring along:
- 4+ years of experience with Java;
- Good hands-on experience with SpringBoot;
- Solid Knowledge of MicroServices;
- Understanding of REST;
- Knowledge of GraghQL;
- Knowledge of Kotlin;
- Understanding of Agile Software Development Life Cycles;
- Ability to communicate with client and follow priorities;
- Upper-intermediate English level and higher.
This is your mission:
- Work with a team of passionate, smart, and ambitious engineers who are working on building large scale systems;
- Design and build mission scalable, resilient, micro-service based distributed architecture systems;
- Design, build, and support core backend and frontend software components;
- Partner with cross-functional product and analytics teams to steer or contribute to large scale strategic projects, as well as solve ongoing operational problems at scale;
- Use engineering skill sets in a business organization to drive meaningful business impact by looking at problems through an operational lens;
- Self-identify gaps, problems, needs, and create robust solutions with relative freedom;
- Migrate existing on-prem services to modern cloud technologies.
- Our employees get performance and salary reviews;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We stay up to date with the industry by embarking on tech talks, webinars, conferences, and hackathons;
- Our team uses the Cafeteria Worksmile platform;
- Avenga cares for its employees by providing Health insurance - LuxMed;
- Our employees have Leadenhall insurance;
- We offer an attractive Referral bonus program;
- The company fosters a sense of professional belonging and an environment of togetherness: we achieve things together and we celebrate our milestones together.