We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who is passionate about infrastructure and modern technologies, loves clean code and enjoys learning new things.
Our client is an innovation technology leader in the digital landscape. In close collaboration with partners and customers,client the media and publishing industry in fully realizing the potential of the digital revolution.
Our vision is to be the world’s leading digital partner for the news media industry.
Your Tech Stack:
- Cloud providers: AWS, GCP or similar;
- Provisioning tools: Terraform, Ansible or similar;
- Scripting languages: Bash, Python, Ruby, NodeJS;
- Database servers: SQL & noSQL & KV stores and managed service equivalents;
- Container Orchestration: Kubernetes, Docker, Docker Compose and cloud provider’s container services;
- Other tools: Gitlab, Github, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, Packer.
- Developing of deployment strategies and pipelines to automate processes;
- Ensuring that the development and deployment infrastructure is flexible, easy to manage and to use;
- Mentoring development teams on reliability and security best practises, speeding up the development cycle by designing state of the art CD pipelines;
- Providing the highest level of technical escalation of production platforms problems as a contact person for our ventures;
- Improving security and performance of infrastructure;
- Architecting and implementing pragmatic and scalable solutions for new challenges from our venture;
- Optimising cost spendings by choosing the right cloud service and handling the migration;
- Support the customer operations team with 2rd and 3rd level tasks;
- Keep an updated documentation of infrastructure, services and patches, inventory etc;
- Produce monthly reports and suggest improvement to the company's.
- 3+ years experience as Linux System Administrator, DevOps Engineer or similar position;
- Are experienced in Bash or Python, GO, NodeJS or similar;
- High proficiency with at least one configuration management/infrastructure as code software;
- Experience with setup and maintenance of cloud environments as well as bear and metal server environment;
- A good knowledge in the field of hosting, especially regarding web servers and database administration;
- Linux wizardry and knowledge of the ins and outs of shell scripting;
- Ability to search, find and hot-fix problems in systems and code;
- Sufficient knowledge about networking infrastructures;
- Previous know-how with Docker and orchestration frameworks like Kubernetes or Swarm;
- Expertness when it comes to monitoring/alerting and strong attention to keep the system up and running;
- Knowhow to deploy software and track down the changes which cause any problems;
- English — Upper-Intermediate.
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- No time tracker;
- Competitive salary;
- Work-life balance;
- Remote work;
- Standard social guarantees: annual leave, sick days, state holidays;
- We understand the value of knowledge and training, so if you will find interesting and useful courses for yourself, we will pay for them;
- We value life and work time therefore all issues are resolved on the spot without unnecessary bureaucracy.