PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for the Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing, and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies, and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers are what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who are fired up to:
- Work with ad-hocs tasks (new hypothesis with time to market up to 2 weeks);
- Work with 3-5 projects which are not related;
- Work with the marketing team (marketing cost and ROI are leading indicators for mid-term projects);
- Be responsible for analytics and cooperate with the analytical team;
- Prove the validity of the hypothesis.
Essential professional experience:
- At least 3-4 years of Product Manager experience;
- B2C experience;
- Experience in management of failed projects (1 of 10 will be expanded);
- English level not lower than Upper-Intermediate;
- Experience with foreign markets;
- Marketing experience is a plus;
- Sports betting/gambling experience is a plus.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- StartUp mindset (Speed over Quality);
- Willingness to experiment;
- Strong communication skills;
- Willingness to take risks and try new approaches.
We care of your:
- 100 % paid sick leaves;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and constant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system.
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Working schedule — rotating shifts;
- Corporate events and team-building activities.