Pandora is the world’s largest jewellery brand. Known by more people and crafting more jewellery than any other brand in jewellery industry, Pandora provides affordable luxury to consumers in more than 100 countries.
Become one of the team members that will be starting the engagement with Pandora, the world-leading jewellery manufacturer. Pandora is embarking on an ambitious path to deliver on their Digital strategy to build an agile end-to-end supply chain delivery.
As a DevOps tech leader, you will be a part of the Application Management Support team that work towards digital transformation. You will work with the team by supporting them in DevOps transformation and creating the technical environment to ensure that the team follows the DevOps mindset.
And then there's Zoolatech! Just imagine a workplace and a team environment that you never want to leave once you have found it. Sound enticing? Apply to our position today and we can get you there.
- Support the Application Management System team in DevOps transformation
- Create the technical environment
- Run the architecture
- Create and maintain CI/CD Pipelines
- At least Upper-Intermediate English, confident in both speaking and writing
- Azure App Services, API Management, Serverless technologies
- Cloud and Hybrid infrastructure, migration and technology management
- Azure VM Services
- MQTT, Rest API
- CI/CD Tool chain
- Monitoring tools (ie. New Relic, AppDynamics)
- SQL Server databases