GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
About the role:
On behalf of our Partners we are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Affiliate Marketing Director to lead and develop our affiliate marketing initiatives. The Affiliate Marketing Director will be responsible for developing and executing the affiliate strategy, managing affiliates, and optimizing performance to drive revenue growth. This role requires a strong understanding of affiliate marketing best practices, as well as excellent communication and leadership skills.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Developing and executing the affiliate marketing strategy to drive revenue growth and achieve KPIs for multiple countries;
- Synchronizing and managing the processes and communication between both – internal and external affiliate managers' teams;
- Forming of analytical reports on a high-level (one-time, periodic, regular);
- Regular reporting — traffic reconciliation, financial reporting;
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams (including marketing, product, and analytics) to optimize affiliate campaigns and promotions;
- Analyzing and reporting on affiliate program performance, making data-driven recommendations for improvement;
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, ensuring the affiliate program remains competitive.
Essential professional experience:
- Higher education (economics, finance, mathematical profile);
- 3+ years of experience in affiliate marketing, with a proven track record of success in driving revenue growth
- Strong understanding of affiliate marketing best practices, including commission structures, attribution models, and compliance guidelines
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with experience managing a team of affiliates and/or account managers
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions
- Familiarity with affiliate marketing technology platforms and tools
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level.
We care of your:
- Medical compensation/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- Social responsibility events;
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.