ELEKS Human Capital Administration Office is looking for a SAP HR Functionality Consultant to join our team.
You will be responsible for the implementation of HR administration, Payroll, and Organizational Structure related modules SAP S/4HANA solution and constant improvements as per business needs and the company’s strategic goals by representing Human Capital Administration (HCA) office vision across other organizational functions and technical implementation team to ensure HR administration, Payroll, and Organizational Structure processes are effectively and cost-efficiently automated.
- 3+ years of work experience with SAP platform
- 1+ year of SAP platform implementation
- Capability of working with decision-makers to validate prepared artifacts
- Capability of applying organization-specific policies and business rules during business analysis activities
- Ability to develop specific artifacts (user stories, use cases, acceptance criteria, etc.) relevant to the project based on its methodology, model, and type
- Negotiation, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Investigate and understand current “As Is” organization-specific policies, business rules and processes to create and implement HCA office vision of “To Be” by recommending best practices and solutions
- Conduct requirements elicitation sessions with different types of stakeholders to align and agree upon respectful modules implementation and further development
- Extract requirements from existing documentation (high-level documentation, SRS, RFP etc.)
- Configure Workforce Software settings according to company’s policies, geography, labor rules, holiday calendars, interfaces, including – Personnel data management, Specialists’ lifecycle, Payroll, Organizational Structure (but not limited to)
- Analyse business requirements and specify them to an appropriate level of details. Develop and maintain requirements documentation
- Define and manage solution scope
- Communicate on requirements and general solution questions with internal and external stakeholders
- Keep track of dependencies between requirements and drive change request management and bug fixing
- Obtain requirements approval and signoff from project decision-makers
- Assist with preparation of internal audit reports
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH ELEKS
- Above average compensation
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.