PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers are what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Regularly monitor billing KPIs related to the market in area of responsibility (balance, approve rate, conversion rate, average transaction value, abandoned transactions, timeouts, payments distribution, etc.);
- Escalate drops and anomalies to providers and respective internal teams, pushing responsible people to provide feedback on ETAs and fix statuses;
- Interact with marketing, CRM, customer support, and other departments and handle their requests;
- Verify changes on the cashier including buttons order, providers distribution, on\off, payment flows, etc;
- Understand current payment flows, methods, provider's back office, existing monitoring, analysis, and back office tools;
- Announce critical changes in cashier of the relevant teams;
- Perform own cashier payments test and together with locals;
- Investigate and analyze drops, anomalies, individual deposit/withdrawal delays/fails with assistance of analysts or other teams when required;
- Control quality of cashier readiness to launch traffic;
- Supervise different payment operations processes (manual withdrawals, etc.), performed by other teams;
- Plan distribution of payments across different providers and methods;
- Improve payment KPIs by changing order of payment methods, distribution %, look of payment button, etc.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ year as billing specialist (online payments);
- Confident in dealing with numbers and processing of financial/transactional information;
- Advanced Excel and other MS Office software user;
- English — at least Upper-Intermediate level;
- Good understanding of online payments technical integrations, funnels, flows;
- Experience of written and oral communication with foreign customers or partners;
- Good understanding of payment and transactional systems and services.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Attention to details;
- Persistence and resourcefulness;
- High level of communication skills;
- Ability to communicate with partners independently;
- Ability to perform own activity without supervision;
- Multitasking and quick tasks execution.
We care of your:
- 100 % paid sick leaves;
- Medical insurance & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and constant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system.
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities.
Don't hesitate and send your CV!